Sunday, September 21, 2008

Job hunting

"Hi, my name is Joe and I am looking for a fulltime position. Is your company offering any for computer science majors?"

We are currently hiring computer science majors. Do you have a resume with you?

"Yes, here it is."

Are you more interested in software or hardware?

"I prefer software, but I'm open to anything"

Alright. Let me tell you a little bit about us. We are a large and diverse corporation working with cutting edge technology. Our employees have many opportunities to relocate and change job roles. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including health and 401(k). Do you have any questions for me?

"No, not right this moment"

Ok. We'll put your resume on file and will follow up with you if you're selected for an interview. Make sure you also go online and submit your resume there, without that we will not be able to proceed. It was nice talking to you.

"Thank you. It was nice talking to you too."

No comments: