Thursday, February 7, 2013

Job fair: Charlie Chatter

Oh wow, I love your company! I've always wanted to work there, your stuff is so amazing!
That's wonderful Charlie, how did your love affair begin?
Uh you know, it's just, cool. Like, you guys rock.
Of course we do. I rock and wouldn't work in a place that didn't. So what stuff of ours do you like so much?
I'm totally a Windows guy. Got my Uberbrand EX+Alpha SuperBook running it. I hate Apple. And XBox is sweet man.
Glad you like them. So let's talk about you ... what specifically are you interested in? What kinds of things have you worked on?
Well I'm in this class where we're working on an app. Sorry it's on Android. They suck, but that's just what the class has to use. Hey, you guys should make a Windows Phone app class. That would be so awesome.
Well yeah, that would be kinda cool ... but back to you. Tell me about that app you worked on.
Umm well, so we're making this app that like tells you when the next bus is coming. Do you ride the bus in Seattle? Wait, isn't Microsoft not technically in Seattle. Where do you live? Is Seattle cool?
Charlie, ...
I have a friend up there, and he just loves the mountains. I hear you can like hike year-round and go skiing and stuff. I think I'd love it up there. It's so what I'm into.
Yeah it's nice ... Charlie?
So anyways, yeah, I'm super enthusiastic you know.
Charlie ... yeah, thanks. I really need to get to other people in this line. Nice meeting you.
You too! Hey, can I have your email?
No.

No comments: